Wednesday, March 13, 2013

7DRL Challenge 2013: Uushuvud (Day Two)


Everything is white right now, but it will soon be in multiple colors. I spent my first two days mostly developing the level generation for Uushuvud. It is now working to an extent that I consider acceptable. Aside from that, I spent a great deal of time working on the history of the game world and the relatively simple plot that will be present in the game. These are basically finished now. I can focus completely on programming at this point.

I have the beginnings of a data organization scheme for items and creatures, and I think my efforts for today will be focused on fleshing these out and possibly integrating them with the level data, getting items and monsters placed in the game world. If I have time, I'll try to get some basic monster and player movement in place, but we'll see how that goes.

Definitely on track to have this finished by Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment