Monday, September 20, 2010

Checking In

All right. I've gotten my Internet connection up again in my new place, and I'm all set to go. Of course, as I had suspected, my dreams from Friday night are lost to the ether forever and ever. I have no idea whatsoever what I dreamed about. I am pretty sure that I did not dream about spaghetti, chocolate or otherwise, but that's about all that I know. Whatever I dreamed about, it must not have been very noteworthy, because I didn't bother to write any of it down. Of course, I was busy picking up U-Haul trucks and moving couches and chairs and tables and boxes and stuff, and so I really didn't have time to write anything down in any case. So it might have been slightly interesting.

But it's gone forever! So nevermind.

My move was pretty uneventful. So nevermind about that too.

What else to talk about? Um... Well, I beat my high score in Balloon Fight! That's pretty important stuff, isn't it? I was at about 520,000 previously. This time I reached about 580,000. Someday, I'll record a video of myself playing Balloon Fight, and I'll post it on here for everyone to watch and be amazed at my skills.

I have some dreams for you from the last two nights, but let's give them their own posts, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment